Broccoli is a great treat for dogs, whether you feed it as a snack or in their meals. It can promote fresh breath and it’s rich in calcium. This particular meal is great to help ensure your dog has a well-balanced mealtime.
- 5 pounds of diced chicken
- 5 whole eggs, raw or cooked
- 5 cups cooked rice (white or brown), or again substitute cooked lentils or quinoa
- 3 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Boil chicken and rice until the chicken is almost fully cooked, then add broccoli and simmer until the chicken is finished. Let the meal cool and then add the eggs and oil. This doggy dinner can also be kept in the refrigerator for up to five days.